Fabric and Care Instructions
- Wash your swimwear in cold water only with a mild soap and then rinse it in fresh water after use.
- Hang to dry inside or in shade.
- Do not allow your suit to soak overnight as this may cause certain colors to bleed and run.
- Wash your suits separately from other clothes.
- Most swimsuits will bleed a little the first few washings. This is normal, the bleeding will stop.
- Do not line dry your swimsuit in the sun, hang it to dry in the shade.
- Avoid hot tubs and highly chlorinated pools.
- Never bleach your swimwear, put it in the dryer, iron it, or wash itwith white clothes.
- Do not sit on abrasive objects (sit on a towel when at the pool or on a boat)
- Avoid oil based suntan lotions. Oils are harmful to swimwear elastic and will stain some fabrics.